I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Julie Harris who blogs over at I Sing Because I am Free. I love visiting Julie’s blog and listening to the wonderful, inspiring songs that she writes. Thank you for this nomination Julie!
The Sunshine Award is passed on by bloggers to fellow bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
The rules are:
1. Include the Sunshine Award badge in your post.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. Who would play you if your life were made into a movie? Julia Roberts about 15 years younger.
2. Where in the world would you most like to travel? I was love to travel to Europe and see all of the history there. If it were possible I would literally pack my bags and go right now!
3. What is the best thing about blogging? I would have to say sharing and inspiring people. I also love “meeting” bloggers with inspiring sites.
4. What is your secret indulgence? Shoes! I love shoes and shopping! I also love a good bargain. Bargains, shoes, shopping…hello! lol
5. If someone handed you $1,000 tomorrow what would you spend it on? Even though I like shopping, I typically put my family’s needs above my wants. So, I would say that I would use the money to invest in our future.
6. What do you never leave home without? Money
7. What is your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast. I love a big breakfast. But, I must confess that I really do love eating, but I eat healthy, am slim and breastfeeding so these are my excuses.
8. What makes you laugh? I LOVE to laugh and my family always provide something for me to laugh at!
9. Who would be your ideal dinner party guests? I like spending time with my family and friends but never had them over for dinner so I would to choose them.
10. What was the last thing you googled? honestly? Actresses to answer the first question lol. I am not really a TV person and I don’t really know the names of many stars. I just watch the pictures, enjoy them and I might occasionally google a name, but that is very rare.
I have nominated the following bloggers for this award:
- There is Grace
- Under the Cover of Prayer
- Winged Wisdom
- Confessions of An Imperfect Homeschooler
- Messy Marriage
- And A Sprinkle of Love
- Natural Living Mama
- New Nostalgia
- Sandra Heska King
- Finding Joy
Here are the 10 questions for my nominees to answer:
- What do you like most about where you live?
- What are 2 fun things most people don’t know about you?
- If you could be a car, which one would you be?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your favourite book?
- What would be your ideal vacation?
- Name your favourite food.
- What is your favourite movie?
- Use one or two words only to describe your personality.
- What is you most inspiring song?