I was invited to join in a blog tour by Julie, one of the awesome bloggers I follow. Julie shares some inspiring words on her blog, but I really love visiting there to hear her wonderful songs (I really love this one. This is exactly how I often feel). Than you again for this song Julie!). Visit her blog and I am sure you will be blessed by something over there.
The rules of the blog tour are to invite three other bloggers to join the tour, and to give them a Monday to post on. I missed my post date (I was bogged down with trying to finally finish my thesis so it totally slipped my mind)
Well, I will be asking the bloggers that I have selected to post on Monday, August 18th. Then, they are to answer 4 questions about their writing. The 4 questions they will answer are the ones that I have answered below.
Now for the 3 blogs I have chosen:
- The first blogger I have chosen is Claire who blogs over at Angelicscalliwags. Claire blogs about her frugal life as a homeschooling mother. I first fell in love with this blog when I followed a summer series they did on Little House on the Prairie. After reading around on her blog I realized that there is so much I have in common with Claire and there is so much I have been learning from her homeschooling journey.
- The next blogger I have chosen is Rebekka who blogs at Heritage of Grace. Rebekka is a Christian young lady, whose love for Christ shines through on her blog.
- The third blogger I have chosen is Christina who blogs over at A Homeschool Mom. As the name suggest, she is a homeschool mom, who shares a lot about what is going on in their homeschool journey plus some other fun things.
1) What are you working on/writing?
Right now, I am working on a few posts about family. I am learning so much from my own children and from others people’s experiences that I want to share what I have learned and am learning.
2) How does your work/writing differ from others of its genre?
I’m not sure that I would say that I am that different from any other blogger. I simply write to share what is on my heart and to share about Jesus. I suppose my writing will differ from others just like how we each differ as individuals.
3) Why do you write/create what you do?
I write as a means of sharing about Who God is and to share about everyday living as a christian.
4) How does your working/writing process work?
Besides having to be inspired to write, I also have to have free time to write, With two littles constantly buzzing around, it is impossible to write during the day unless daddy seriously intervenes and I shut myself away in the bedroom for a few minutes, before they come running to find me!
Thanks for reading and be sure to visit the blogs I have chosen.